Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Elliot Stories


We had lots of fun at Elliot's party. Here are some of our stories.



Elliot's Birthday 
by Yusra

I am making Jelly for Elliot's party. And the cake is really ginormous!



Elliot's Birthday
by Danaya

"I love cake!" said Elliot.




Elliot's Birthday
by Ethan

We are making a cake.  It is blue and a little bit yellow because it's Elliot's birthday.  He is playing hide and seek.



Elliot's Birthday
by Jocelyn

Yippee! On Friday it was Elliot's birthday and it was a fantastic party and we ate jelly and we played pin the tail on the lion and we had fun .


Elliot's Birthday
by Isabelle

Yippee! I went to Elliot's birthday.  I can see a big party. There are lots of food.

2 comments:

Andrea Des Forges said...

Great stories everybody. Elliot would like to thank you all for a great birthday.

Andrea Des Forges said...

I liked Ethan's story about Elliot playing hide and seek - Dennis
Jocelyn's story was nice - Ayane
Jocelyn's story had interesting words - Barbie
I liked Danaya's sentence - Jocelyn
Yusra used a gret word in her story - Mrs Des Forges